Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
wow, Queen of Canada admits the biden is not President of the United States and that special forces of been in control since January
05:29 PM - May 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
28 May, 07:49
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
to be awake is also being able to adapt in real time.
The queen was never blood line Queen to begin with, so what happened to the original? Does Romana D have any line linkage to the original throne?
the last i checked Emperor Haile Selassie I was the only king that could trace his blood line to the house of king David. The queen did kneel before him once.
of course the cabal did their thing and killed him.
When Trump removed the deepstate all previous corporation monarchy system and definitions is also removed. Therefore no point in talking about definitions of what was, it no longer applies. no more maritime law.
we cannot have a President or prime minister because those titles are specific to a corporation.
So what titles do we use then? if everything returns back to the people what do we call our elected official. Kings existed before Jesus time and God did allow kings. That's why God is kings of kings and lords of lords.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
28 May, 10:12
In response RedArt Warrior to his Publication
Didn’t we still call them president when we didn’t have a corporation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAPA CADDI @RickN
28 May, 07:31
She wasn't even born n Canada and has owned financial companies in corrupt BC I have a hard time believing this one.
https://www.canada1stparty...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
28 May, 06:43
Quick Facts
1)Though Canada is an independent country, Britain's Queen Elizabeth remains the nation's head of state.
2)The Queen does not play an active role in Canadian politics, and her powers are mostly symbolic.
3)In recent years, Canadians have become more critical of the monarchy and often debate its future.
4)Since the Queen only occasionally visits Canada, her day-to-day symbolic duties are performed by the governor general of Canada.

and then you have Trudeau.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
28 May, 07:56
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
these only mattered before Trump removed all. these are no longer facts if we are no longer under maritime law.
that's why Trump can no longer be called president. president resides over a corporation. those corporations are no longer. we don't know if she has blood linkage to kings.
Emperor Haile Selassie I was the only one that they could trace his blood back to the house of king David.
His descend and son is exiled and lives in Toronto.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
28 May, 06:41
canada doesnt have a queen.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 May, 06:28
I SEE NO SIGNATURE AND NO SEAL SO ..........

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
28 May, 06:38
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
There is a video on you tube. But.....she is reading slowly from an idiot board, and the whole video looks like something done at home. I think it is propaganda at this time, but I do wish it to be true

2ne FruAa @FruAa
28 May, 05:56

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 May, 05:44
We don’t want a Queen! I’m all about a new ball breaker but the monarchy enslaved us and we need not bend a knee to anyone with that title again. Still not convinced. If she is legit, they’ll find away to make it known, officially. 🤷‍♀️

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
28 May, 05:50
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
you are aware trudeu is no longer in power

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
28 May, 05:40
commander in chief and queen? what?????

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
28 May, 05:41
In response cindy CLP to her Publication
The queen of England, which I just found out is also the queen of Canada

: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
28 May, 05:49
In response cindy CLP to her Publication
My hold up is the Fictional-Parse-Syntax-Grammar of the documents, Queen also contradicts the One &: Equal status of the POSTMASTER-GENERAL. Not saying it's bullshit, but my eyes are on this. I am curious as to the Flag she is coming in under, because EVERY official document will have a Flag Jurisdiction. 🤔

Christina Maga @Christina71
28 May, 05:38