DTOM Patriot @45x2tk2020
28 May, 12:15
****ANONS...I NEED YOUR HELP!!****
How do we legally refuse a COVID TEST?! Does anyone have something I could print off to give to a Doctor that shows my rights to refuse this test? My neice is goung in for minor sugery and she does NOT want this test done!! (Shes one of us!) Thank you in advance for your help!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Vito @PatriotVito
I refused the test, im going in for out patient knee surgery. The lady i spoke with told me shed call my doc and cancel my surgery. i told her im not cancelling my surgery im just not participating in that bs pcr test. I told her ill speak to my lawyer and hung up. I then called my surgeon and let them know. He would do it without me getting tested , and then come to find out my insurance wouldnt cover it at his office. id have to pay cash. So im not doing the surgery at this time. Thats my choice though.
12:37 PM - May 28, 2021
In response DTOM Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotVito in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Vito, click on at the bottom under it