Kitty Schwalm @kited672000
15 May, 08:41
Well, For some reason, I have been hearing all sorts of rumors, Can someone please respond please. Is the reset real and is it the good one. All the people I follow seem to be on a bad list. And I have spent months following everyone. I sure do not want to find out that at the Nesara trade of money that I lost everything, Because there are bad people taking us. And Lying. Thanks for any help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
28 May, 12:29
In response Kitty Schwalm to his Publication
I follow Charlie Freak because he is real and fien yo earth, I like Gene Decode and follow Patriot Streetfighter, also And We Know on Rumble some of the others are full of bs and want you yo invest in gold or silver, I stay away from them 💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janine Halls @Luckytiki2
Sorry for the spelling mistakes, I meant to say Charlie Freak is down to earth 💚
12:30 PM - May 28, 2021
In response Janine Halls to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Luckytiki2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janine Halls, click on at the bottom under it