⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
A parasite teatement has reduced more than 50% of Covid19 hospitalizations and deaths in México City. A PARASITE TREATMENT. Let that sink in!!!
https://www.lifesitenews.c...
11:51 AM - May 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
28 May, 11:59
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
So crazy! I am so glad I learned about parasite cleansing years ago... can you imagine covid, flu, lyme disease, cancer could all be parasitic invasions introduced to us to make us sick?

Crimes against humanity! We can NOT get ivermectin here in Canada - only by prescription (Eli Lili holds patent) and good luck getting that... but if you go to a farm FEED store you can get ivermectin in dog and horse dewormer! Also Diatomaceous Earth works well to kill parasites in animals and humans and has no pharma side effects!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
28 May, 12:53
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
u r def on point !! parasites /pathogens ——the farm store thats a great idea. I also I started looking into Suramin (the antidote Dr Judy said ). its an amazing drug and it basically (purinergic) paralizes the parasites ——-it comes in IV form and it seems quite hard to get unless for research purposes. the doc who did a study on autistic children a few years back had some amazing results too —-ofcourse that was halted for now 😢 gosh i think its even hard to get in Africa —any ideas ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396