Only people mentioned by KrackenKrew in this post can reply
Bret Sawyers @Bret420
10 January, 11:12
In response Kracken Krew to her Publication
They have treated him horrible since he has been in office, they have called his supporter's names, public officials have come out and sought mobs after us that Michigan woman Johnson being one of them, and yet we are supposed to take it with a smile. They are honestly pushing for a civil war

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
10 January, 11:09
TRUE, WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kracken Krew @KrackenKrew
10 January, 11:10
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
True!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
10 January, 11:06
Imagine Pelosi's call to the Joint Chiefs, where she ASKED them to
execute a COUP & remove POTUS.

I can visualize all the CNN x-military Traitors, backing her up...
ASHEN when they were reminded POTUS "IS" CIC.

Kracken Krew @KrackenKrew
10 January, 11:13
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I despise Pelosi!
And Im sure if she read my tweets, she knew it!
#NarcissisticNancy

Georgia Millwood @YaYagama
10 January, 11:04
True