Only people mentioned by Pndlumswings in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
28 May, 03:37
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
28 May, 12:08
June War, 1967 Arab–Israeli War
It could be to commemorate that war????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
28 May, 10:24
Also in 1968

arba happihr @arba
28 May, 10:10
Damnn!!!
No wonder the deep state is mad! Trump showed up and exposed their evilness!
Thank you GOD!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
28 May, 09:21
This deserves a Double YIKES! YIKES! This information is staggering and startling. I am glad you posted it. It bursts one of my bubbles, or rather, clarifies its dimensions!

There is always a PLAN! God has a revealed plan, and evil does too. Move and counter-moves.

The education system for Public Schools did not always have a plan to "dumb down" the students but after Reconstruction post slavery era, .it began to be developed. It was redefined with the advent of TV but it ramped up after President Kennedy was killed. There were too many thinkers who deductively reasoned the government was lying about the events of his death and the coverup aftermath.

The THING we are are now, has awakened many of us out of a giant bubble of sleepiness, passivism and lethargy! And we have been told over and over to "Trust the Plan!" All we have been through the past 4 years, makes this list above impactful because NOW we get it. Right?!

Thinking about 1968: Dr. ML King- killed Apr

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
28 May, 09:21
wow - very sobering

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
28 May, 09:10
You have to wonder if DS picked Israel, knowing its the most protected by the largest army. Guess we will see!

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
28 May, 09:08
une equipe de Devins en Israel ?🥸la blague

Denise Gee @Aynaia
28 May, 08:34
The Towers were built as a sacrifice from day ONE??? Its hard to wrap your head around tgis kind of evil😢
Sadly I ALSO come from 1968

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
28 May, 09:02
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
It's hard to accept we live in a world where this deep evil exist. I do believe the majority of humanity is good, so our thoughts can never consider these horrendous, deceptive things. "Sometimes you can not tell them, you must show them" I guess this statement has and will become more revelant as we move forward. There is much more good (you) that came out of 1968, and we are waking and raising up. We will take back our GOD given world💖

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
28 May, 09:56
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
There are persistent reports that explosives were built into the structure that many years ago. Whether true or not, I don't know. Either way, it was controlled demolition that brought the towers down, not aluminum planes.
Ever seen an automobile go THROUGH a tree? No, it wraps itself around the tree. The video special FX of the planes hitting the WTC plunged right into it like a hot knife going into butter - didn't even slow down. NOT POSSIBLE.