You guys WE have got to start growing our own foods.🌱
Figure out a list of things you like to eat 🍲 🥗 🍝
and plant the things you can.🍅🥕🥔
Stock up on components to make the rest.🍚🍔🌮
Canned stuff is not good.
Can your own vegetables and meats. *** Ask me how 👇
I can walk you through it. 👇
They poison us with processed food🤮, fast food,🤒 and sugary drinks!🍹
I can help with detoxing using herbs and ease skin disorders with healing salves.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
Oh my gosh this is the biggest test of my life growing food. I can keep my children, my husband and my dog alive. I’m going to try again this year to grow a garden but I have such a black thumb. Pray for me.
11:28 PM - May 27, 2021
In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angryangel17 in this post can reply
OregonPatriot Here @WantingJustice
27 May, 11:43
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
My suggestion is YouTube. I went from binge watching All the Great Awakening info to watching gardening videos. So much to learn about both. But now that I trust the plan I am free to grow. This year is my first garden. And I am loving it. Barefoot and connecting to nature. I am here in Oregon so I have been able to get things in the ground early and things are popping. So much enjoyment watching things grow right before your eyes. Get yourself a variety of Lettuces and greens. They grow faster then weeds. I had to give a large bag to the neighbor tonight I had so much. Good Luck!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optical Awakenings @Unite
27 May, 11:41
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
You can do anything you put your mind to. What are your favorites?