r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Constantly baiting the public to fall into the death trap. No free donut, fries, burger, ice cream, bonus checks, cash prizes even for a millions of dollars is worth risking your health and life. And if the pandemic was so bad or real, would they be constantly baiting people to get jabbed?
07:53 PM - May 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
27 May, 08:08
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
if you win you could prepay for a lovely funeral or lifetime hospice care! think of your loved ones!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 May, 08:07
😛Don't forget college tuition

I'm wracking my brain trying to think of another year & another season where people were *bribed* to get flu shots or whatever & I'm coming up with nada 🤔

Just don't get the jab people. Please.

But they have & they will continue to do so *sigh*
Because some people aren't just asleep they're comatose!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
27 May, 08:07
WHY WOULD THEY GIVE SO MUCH MONEY IN PRIZES??? DOSN'T IT MAKE PEOPLE QUESTION THEIR MOTIVE??? THESE CRIMINAL CABAL HAVE MONEY WITHOUT LIMIT AND THEY ARE BUYING PEOPLE WILLING TO DIE FOR IT SO THAT THE SATAN WOULD HAVE MORE ROOM ON THE PLANET... WHY DON'T PEOPLE SEE IT???
WHEN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD HAVE BEEN GIVEN MONEY IN ORDER TO VACCINATE PEOPLE??? WAKE UP PEOPLE! ENOUGH YOUNG PEOPLE, AND NOW CHILDREN HAVE DIED AT THE HANDS OF THE CRIMINAL CABAL... CONTACT THE AMERICAN FRONTLINE DOCTORS TO GET TREATMENT FOR COVID-19...IF YOU ARE SO AFRAID OF THE ILLNESS. i AM 71, NEVER WEAR A MASK OR GLOVES, DO NOT SANITIZE AT ALL...

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
27 May, 07:57
they are laughing at people that are either misinformed or to stupid to realize this game they're playing. it's the game of life and they bet it all on ....you lose. pony up for your prizes sheeple, but be sure to update your wills so your family knows who inherits the prize money