Only people mentioned by SFWhite in this post can reply
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
28 May, 04:35
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
I'd like to add to this, that the "Tree of Life" Bible is a great interpretation on the bible that has been edited. The tree of life book is the diary of the children of God and their relation to God. It really has helped understanding the bible on a personal level with Adonai Elohim and Yeshua. I'm still in Exodus, but that's how good it is. It's so deep, sad, awe inspiring and humble. I don't know if I am part of the Isreal descendants, so I assume myself to be a gentile. It's nice to be an outsider of those who have struggled the most with God, to see their failures to improve myself. To not make the same mistakes they have made, just as in our history.

From Genesis to Exodus, the Isrealites have disappointed God so many times, but at the same time, it's very beautiful. Now we as Gentiles, we have an opportunity to do the right thing and we have Yeshua with us in the holy spirit. If he is with us, who can possibly be against us? God Bless friends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
28 May, 03:33
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
The "Tree of Life" Bible, hadn't heard of it, I'll check it out, thank you!

God bless you and yours always. :)

#Jesus_Is_Lord
#God_Wins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
27 May, 06:11
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
Yes, you and every human on earth are in the End Times today. Prophisied thousands of years ago and on God Timetable. Unfourtunatly , WWG1 not all will be Raptured who are not of the body of Christ only those washed in the blood of the Lamb will be Rapture in the twinkling of an eye and those left behind will have to go through the Tribulation . Even during the Tribulation some will find Christ. At the end those are Rapture by Christ in the second Rapture. Join us with Christ and open that dusty Bible to John 3:16 and all the directions to being one with Christ are printed there for you to read.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
28 May, 11:36
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
When the sun and moon darken....when stars fall from the sky then you will know the time is near.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
29 May, 02:15
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I've never understood where people got the rapture was Biblical. Yes, the Bible talks about "The twinkling of an eye" but that happens AFTER the tribulation, not before. The Bible never mentions the rapture. That's manmade terminology.