Tank Patriot @TankPatriot
if your on twittr pleas #FollowHuma and report back. thank u and LOVE TO YOU ALL β€οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»
01:32 PM - May 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by TankPatriot in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 01:46
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Huma Abedin
HumaAbedin
Β·
Jan 20
Let there be light....finally. I’m grateful for the leadership of our new
@POTUS
and history making
@VP
. What an epic and totally awesome day! Unity and healing feels really, really good.

This is the only post I see in recent year for her, last b4 was 2018.
much love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mary Knotts @maryQfreedom
27 May, 09:00
i was kicked off twitter the same day you were... just a couple hours after you... but i still use the app to check things... i seen she only posted one tweet this year... and boy was she roasted!!! its beautiful to see evil being exposed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
27 May, 02:35
Possible Huma was all she thought she was before she sold her soul to Evil!
Im glad I am me. There isn't one person on this planet I would changes places with.

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
27 May, 02:02
last 3tweets

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
27 May, 02:02
not much at all

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
27 May, 01:32
Id rather have a root canal.......

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts