Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
26 January, 09:32
There are about 331,883,986 people in America. Think about that.
According to Washington Post (lol) 73.7 % voted in the 2020 election.
Lets round that up to 75% because we know they cheated!!!!
So, think about that for a second. 75% of 331,883,986 of the people in America voted for DJT. WOW We all know it to be true. That's a pretty big army. Now, we are just trying to wake up 25% before it is too late. According to Que 5-6% will be lost forever. I don't think he is talking about votes, (double meaning). Sometimes you have to put it simply to make sense to people. See below.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 09:34
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
I am not stupid, but they put common core there for a reason. So, this is about the children! About saving America, the world. There are a lot of people that just woke up, so it is important that we need to look at that, as US just waking up and have some patience. Noticed there are people telling other people, unless you are not here to provide evidence, your voice means nothing. People moaning and groaning about other people sharing their thoughts, stories, memes, etc. No names.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 09:34
This is not about you, it has never been about you. WWG1WGA
So we should direct with evidence of what we woke up with like, Out of the Shadows. Fall of the cabal 1-10 or eleven now. Tell them to be careful who they follow!!!! We are the news now, so we should consider, knowing what is coming, that there are people that do not know yet or are just waking up. We are running out of time and we are ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!!!

Angry Casper @AngryCasper
Which Fall of the Cabal is it? I saw 2 that had the fall of the cabal. I am watching currently FallCabal on bitchute by Janet Ossebaard & Cyntha Koeter.
09:46 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by AngryCasper in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angry Casper, click on at the bottom under it