Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
24 May, 09:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
24 May, 09:25
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
the article headline speaks of TEENS..TEENAGERS. But from where i am from a 20 year old IS NOT a TEEN. He had every single right to decide the poison for himself. I've never been to a journalism course but the combo of oucture and article sure are misleading. 🤦🏼‍♀️🥴🙄 But it is sad that for real teenagers (kids) think they know more than their parents and the system or other friends will tey and help an idiot kid get a shot when their parent is trying to save them and protect them from the poison. Wondering if a kid gets a work around somehow if a parent can sue🤔 even though the damage will have already been done with the jab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 May, 05:12
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
You are right, journalists are never objective, it is disappointing!
As far as minors are concerned, there is also the opposite aberration which gives the right to the child to decide without the consent of his parents to receive the vaccine or not. They are trying to vaccinate as many people as possible without any question of health.
Here in France, no one can sue the laboratories for adverse effects, it is the state that has exonerated them.

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
my cousin 43 years old just took a shot yesterday. She let herself be forced and coerced into it. Her exact words after posting "i have to." Im sitting here so aggravated i cant even say a good note to her. She didnt have to at all. It was a suggestion, but some where they got in and made her feel like it was a "have to". That makes me fighting mad. And then she shared how horrible she was feeling 🤦🏼‍♀️ Lord had to keep me away from that platform because i cant understand. She had gone through uterine cancer last year. So thats how they spun it. My words may sound awful but I refuse to believe that lie "that she had to" or that "we all have to". Our freedom to decide. Leave us alone about it. And i have learned that MD Anderson Cancer Center in Texas also has "forced/coerced" their patients into the death shot as well. A father and son of a friend both "had to" take it as well. This "have to" is wretched, pure evil😡
11:13 AM - May 27, 2021
In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeswellsNix in this post can reply
27 May, 02:33
In response Lesly Nix to her Publication
I agree, it's pretty hard to see our loved ones succumb to the hypnotizing words of others. My aunt, 72 years old, was vaccinated and proud of it; my elderly neighbor received a letter from the social security (I'm in France) suggesting that she get vaccinated. She was not obliged at all but she read that she was. Only the informed and mentally strong can resist their siren call. People here get vaccinated to go on vacation, it has nothing to do with health. And THEY know it. It's manipulation.