Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 May, 07:41
if de class and a indictment of Trump happen simultaneously,

I would call that a storm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
27 May, 08:19
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
This is very confusing. I'm hearing other comments to the effect that some think Trump will be arrested. I don't even like putting this into words. What could he possibly be arrested for?? And what good could this possibly serve?? It's very discouraging to hear these rumblings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 May, 08:52
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
only at the precipice of destruction will people find the will to change. Make Kamala POTUS at the same time removing Joe with the 25th. Total absolute chaos brings order

27 May, 08:56
I thought Kamala was unable to be president. Though born here, neither of her parents were U.S. citizens, or so I've read.
What on earth could Trump be arrested for? This makes no sense and is confusing, discouraging and depressing. I think the whole world would lose hope.

27 May, 09:01
well, this guy is Buyden , so anything impossible

Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
Yes, I've seen comments to that effect. And it's no surprise to have biden go away but what's most distressing is the thought of Trump being arrested--for what? and for what end? I understand the whole notion that the people need to be brought to the precipice and certainly remember Q's comments that the first arrest would shock the world. (I feel there have been many arrests already, just not made public.) Do you think that is really what will happen, Trump arrested? What good could that possibly serve. This is the most discouraged I've felt in this entire unfolding of events. The vax is horrible too--so many getting it...and our youth being coerced as in your earlier SUNY post.
09:11 AM - May 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
27 May, 09:13
Wheat and Tares grow together. I hear you, wish it could be different too. Hod is in Control. His Plan. This is about character. The end will not be for everyone either remember

27 May, 09:20
But why would Trump be arrested? What good would it serve for the whole world to lose hope? I know it doesn't all hinge on him and other global leaders are part of the Alliance but he has been the one taking charge of this entire operation to bring the luciferian globalist system down. CCP must be elated hearing these rumblings.

27 May, 10:00
I'm sorry to be asking so many questions--it just seems like you have some foreknowledge of why things need to unfold in such discouraging ways. Thanks so much for all your responses. I do appreciate your taking time to do so.