Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
He's a geat actor. Got to hand it to him.
09:25 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Triss Merigold @Holisticstyle
27 January, 08:18
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
oh My God what a 🤡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Llc Caps @Sitrep72
27 January, 07:01
I always liked Steve Martin as a actor .......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 January, 06:45
😁Exactly what I said when I saw this!

serendipity _21 @serendipity21
27 January, 06:45
Did he just drop the pen to the floor because he couldn't get it into his jacket?!

Nicole Nichols @Clexylaw777
27 January, 07:06
In response serendipity _21 to her Publication
🤣Yes he did! I had to watch it again so entertaining how ridiculous this is!🤣😎

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
27 January, 05:53
How about the voice? 🤔. He sounds like Biden, no? And all the doubles!? Pence double sounds like Pence? Interesting doubles dont have off setting accent like from the South.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 January, 05:56
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
Ever heard of Frank Caliendo? One can learn to impersenate

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
27 January, 01:17
There is only so many times I can laugh at this halfwitt, I am now at the stage where all I want to do is vomit 🤮 when ever I am subjected to his total stupidity. God help America and the rest of the world if this tool really did have power.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
27 January, 12:34
Damn straight.....So glad it wasn't all serious.....that would have been painful.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
27 January, 12:25
these are Highly entertaining!

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
26 January, 11:25
Keeps wearing purple ties!

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
26 January, 11:11
There's one clip where he fumbles around behind a desk, stares vacantly into space, and then walks off to stage left - but right at the end he breaks character and cracks up laughing. (I had it on twit.)

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
26 January, 11:39
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
I wanna seeeeeee lol

Poised Savage @PoisedSavage
27 January, 01:45
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
please share!!!!!!!!

Brown Fox @BrownFox
26 January, 10:52
will oscar visit james for this ?

Omalove Stardust @Philophant
26 January, 10:45
i wonder what the pay is

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
26 January, 10:02
@ghostezra as I watched this I laughed and thought of you saying "we are watching a Movie" It's fun when you are awake😘

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
26 January, 09:50
Did President Trump and the MilOps officers behind his presidency punk mainstream media with Jordan Peele interview...is he still playing the part of Obama?

Poised Savage @PoisedSavage
27 January, 02:02
In response SHANE ARDOIN to his Publication
what interview??? is it recent?

wwc w17 @wwcw17
26 January, 09:49

Catty Scatbrat @CattyScatbrat
27 January, 06:48
In response wwc w17 to his Publication
comedy and satire site

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
26 January, 09:48
Lin Manuel Miranda

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
26 January, 09:43
can't wait till the credits roll!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
26 January, 09:30
hes doing his job🤣😂