Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

This is a continuation of the greatest Witch Hunt in American history. It began the day I came down the escalator in Trump Tower, and it’s never stopped. They wasted two years and $48 million in taxpayer dollars on Mueller and Russia Russia Russia, Impeachment Hoax #1 , Impeachment Hoax #2 , and it continues to this day, with illegally leaked confidential information.

No other President in history has had to put up with what I have had to, and on top of all that, I have done a great job for our Country, whether it’s taxes, regulations, our Military, Veterans, Space Force, our Borders, speedy creation of a great vaccine (said to be a miracle!), and protecting the Second Amendment. .....

Our Country is broken, our elections are rigged, corrupt, and stolen, our prosecutors are politicized, and I will just have to keep on fighting like I have been for the last five years!
01:50 PM - May 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
26 May, 02:11
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
how is vaccine a miracle when everyone with covid in the hospitals are the vaccinated? my ffriend is stuck in new york hospital, on a work trip! he was just pressured by his employer to get the vaccine ans now he has a terrible case of covid and his throat is swollen and he cant breathe. his wife is trying to convince hospital to give him ivermectin but its NEW YORK!!!!! i dount they will!!!! ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
26 May, 02:06
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
I LOVE YOU DONALD J TRUMP ❤🇺🇸❤🇺🇸❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396