NEO ONE @Neo
Who killed JFK???
Have a look on the driver
11:36 AM - May 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
29 May, 10:03
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
I was shown a different video a long time ago...
We shall see which one is the real one...
Lets hope and pray that John John will tell us soon!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RTM041500 US17 @RTM041500
27 May, 06:58
heartbreaking!! 🥲 looks like the fatal shot came from the left.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Noble @Conjob19
26 May, 05:40
look at his wife prior to the shot ! i believe it was staged , he has a mask with an explosive pack on , his wife pulls the cord detonates the explosion parts of the mask flys on the boot of the car she panicks and gets up to get it ! ( if u call out the cabal in a world wide speech wud u drive in a open top car in public and expect not to be assasinated )

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
26 May, 12:15
How anyone watching this couldn't come to the conclusion that the driver shot him, is beyond me. I'm sure there were other shooters, but you can see clear as day that the driver also shot.

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
26 May, 11:53
There were 7 shooter and they shooted two times. It were 14 bullets not one fucking magic bullet. And all people in this area were from the CIA. All of them!

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
26 May, 11:50
This is just so awful to watch.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
26 May, 11:47
I Hope Someone Murdered him! Or Now A Slow Death!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 May, 11:41
pretty intense looking to the right! Grassy knowle, parking lot, wall! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼