Vee Wallace @VeeW
25 May, 10:16
5.24.21 'Juan O'Savin' & Rachel Hamm Hottest Update Today News Braking - YouTube

5.24.21 'Juan O'Savin' & Rachel Hamm Hottest Update Today News Braking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
Here is todays with Nino. OMG... it is GREAT info.. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Juan O Savin The Shocking Arrest? Buckle Up. - YouTube

Check out David Rodriguez RAW, UNCENSORED & AD FREE!http://www.ninoscorner.tvClick Here ^^^^We are supported by YOU our viewers please send all paypal donati...

11:07 PM - May 25, 2021
In response Vee Wallace to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PATRIOT_ON_FIRE in this post can reply
Fear Not @fearnot
26 May, 10:56
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
I like "Juan" I don't care what they say. I think he serves as a voice to keep hope up in the people that there is an ongoing plan and it will be OK. Some people seem to be losing their common resolve to stay in the game.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 May, 11:59
In response Fear Not to her Publication
I have much respect for him as he is a patriot.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
25 May, 11:45
In response PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC to her Publication
Juan loves to talk.

26 May, 12:18
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
I love to listen........ when he talks.... he is dropping comms

Fear Not @fearnot
26 May, 10:58
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
He sure does, and it's so funny how he dodges certain questions (about his past, his work, his identity) by cleverly talking around them.