vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
25 May, 08:18
God is revealing more plots and schemes to me as he does every morning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
25 May, 05:58
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
god is the name of a pagan German deity and a vain title use for all supreme deities and it's forbidden to speak the names of other elohim,(Ex23:13)

I pray He Will Reveal to you His Name because He commanded us to make it know, not use the name of deities.

All who call upon the NAME of YaHuWaH will be saved

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 May, 06:03
In response Genetxs LAB to his Publication
sure lets split hairs, do you think the creator is going to split hairs with your heart set on him in jesus , yaweh, father, several names God sees who you mean in your heart and if you mean the divine and gorgeous beauty of the ruler of love and creation, he will hear your heart before the words and know. stop leading p[eople astray

Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
25 May, 06:29
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
It's not splitting hairs to obey our Elohim YaHuWaHs' laws.
HalleluYAH praise be to YAH

Exo 23:13 And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other elohim, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

Jesus is not the Messiahs name or character
He told us He came in His Fathers Name
everyone in scriptures who came in Elohims Name Had YAHU or YAH in their names. for instance, Isaiah is Yeshi Yahu.
It not only the wrong name it's the wrong character associated with that name.

The Messiah's real Name glorifies Elohim for salvation
whereas the false name steals Elohim glory and proclaims Jesus saves.
Krishan is where the word christ comes from, a pagan deity who is a trinity and like zues a pedophile.

Would you like to be called by the name of a well-known pedophile?

Many will claim to have done diverse miracles in the name of the Messiah and He will tell them He Never Knew Them, and to depart from Him.

Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
I was taught all the same lies as everyone else, I am no better than anyone, and most likely far worse than most people
06:33 PM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Genetxs in this post can reply
25 May, 06:39
ive been on the front lines my entire life .