r363l l10n @r363ll10n
One step closer to Soylent Green. Dead bodies sprayed on our food...

BREAKING - US State Senate has approved a Bill allowing dead bodies to be dissolved in a chemical bath and disposed like sewage, then spread all over food crops as “biosludge”...

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/...
05:09 PM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
25 May, 05:44
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Soylent Green is PEOPLE! 😂 I absolutely love that movie along with Omega Man!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
25 May, 05:25
This is gross! Good thing I hade my own garden! Will be doing lots of canning this year!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
guyo thorson @guyo
25 May, 05:22
soylent green (movie)

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
25 May, 05:19
How do these politicians hold their heads up when they come out from the inner sanctums where they make their hideous plans?
That is disrespectful to the human body, sets up future health problems, is evil and DISGUSTING! 💩🤮🤬

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 May, 05:11
I keep thinking of 'Cloud atlas'...