Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
Too many coincidences. Believe it or not ... We all found each other through “chance” or “coincidence.” None of it can be faked. I love dancing with the “invisible.” Thank you and can’t wait for the next. 🙏

“Once you begin a great movement, there’s no telling where it’ll end. WE THE PEOPLE...If we forget what we did, we won’t know who we are.” - Ronald Reagan
04:41 PM - May 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by MetaMettle in this post can reply
jacqueline roach @LifeHapins
17 June, 08:49
In response Meta Mettle to his Publication
I feel the same. I'm ready to dance. Wouldn't want to miss it.
How are you doing Shane? I miss not chatting since we were all booted from Tvvitt
I hope you are doing well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meta Mettle @MetaMettle
20 June, 03:35
In response jacqueline roach to her Publication
Doing great. Hope everything is good your way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
26 May, 08:29
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Amen

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
26 May, 06:40
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
God bless you! WWG1WGA!

anon anon @Qcolorado
26 May, 08:09
This is how you know God is involved. This is worldwide!! And with all the persecution and canceling, we STILL find a way to gather and continue the quest. I am so thankful for all anons, big and small, because WWG1WGA.

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
25 May, 10:58
You should post more we miss you🙌