Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
Jacinta Francisco @OurLadyofFatima
26 May, 06:43
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
Can’t remember hoe many times i have done this. πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
25 May, 11:37
I used to take them outside, but last week i was cleaning my pool put my hand in the strainer and was bitten by a spider and my hand is swollen the size of a softball it it takes two weeks to three months to heal. No longer a fan of spiders especially Florida spiders

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
25 May, 11:12
I have a spider that hangs out on my windowsill. I named him Edgar. As long as he doesn't crawl over my face, we're cool.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 May, 11:09
Idk bout spiders now.
Long as they dont COME INTO MY HOUSE, we be fine!
They come IN TO MY HOUSE then we got a problem.
Tip of the day:

Peppermint oil on cotton balls scattered in corners of your
rooms=no spiders in the house.

Coug girl7 @Couggirl7
26 May, 12:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
great tip !

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
25 May, 04:23
I must say "I'm sorry mr jumping spider in my mailbox, but last year i ended up going to a wound spec because of a bite from your cousin. Sorry"