Maui Red Warrior @Maui_Red_Warrior
26 January, 05:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yakob Charley @Yahudah
26 January, 06:31
In response Maui Red Warrior to her Publication
thank you Maui! i have been following lt. bennot for years on his show shell games on freedomslips.com. he is telling the truth here. thank you scott!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 January, 06:36
In response Yakob Charley to his Publication
Your welcome

Yakob Charley @Yahudah
26 January, 06:39
i love my frens here already! what a great platform. thanks to admin!

26 January, 07:11
we are glad you are here, have fun

Yakob Charley @Yahudah
26 January, 07:25
thank you i am a SF patriot. my brother died as a sgt. in the first iraq war, 4 months from cancer, depleted uraium. i never have done social media before twatter. got censored there. i just want a clean platform with all my frens without the shills this seems to be it. what a miracle

Mal Fatz @Malfor
26 January, 07:26
i served in Desert Storm. i am sorry for you loss and honor your brother. welcome

Yakob Charley @Yahudah
26 January, 07:41
In response Mal Fatz to her Publication
hey thank you for your service, i am sorry for all the wicked wars the rothschilds have made our people fight and die in since 1814. they shot themselves in the foot like they always do though. because our veterans who fought in those wars and survived are now the most experienced warriors and now they are back home to defend the line, i heard tgey put a sucicide gene in the vax for the iraq and aphganistan soldiers, know anything about that?

Mal Fatz @Malfor
26 January, 07:44
i will NEVER take it, nor allow my kids to take it... research on it is terrifying. HOWEVER, be careful. now they are (you do the research) adding things to the nasopharyngeal swabs they use to "test" for COVID.

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
26 January, 08:04
they came out with the damn test way too soon. unfortunately i had to take a test because i had surgery but i wont take the vaccine. fuck that

Mal Fatz @Malfor
26 January, 08:08
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
the "test" a PCR test...isnt for COVID... but it is capable of testing DNA. i SOUND like a tinfoil hat guy.. but i actually AM a certified microbiologist, medical technologist and licensed psychologist... DO YOUR RESEARCH

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
26 January, 08:15
it made no sense that a test was created for this specific ailment? i was skeptical from the get go. too quick and so many testing sites so quickly placed in inner cities. how was that passed so quickly through the FDA? the test itself was extremely strange.

Mal Fatz @Malfor
26 January, 08:19
all those tests...ALL THOSE DNA PROFILES... almost as IF it were...PLANNED

Mal Fatz @Malfor
26 January, 08:26
when 23 and me etc dna kits came out EVERYONE was PAYING to give the Government our DNA profiles... that went out of style when the government started catching bad guys USING that information. NOW we payvthe government to take our DNA and they call it a COVID test. brilliant actually. also... CHINA owns the DNA testing sites...

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
fuck me hard. i've been extremely pissed off since this shit hit. i knew they developed covid for a fucking election triumph but it goes way deeper. this damn rabbit hole gets deeper and i want to be innocent but i cant turn back now. the fucked up part is we look like crazy people even bringing it up
08:35 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Brad_Davis in this post can reply
Jack’s Mama @HMH
26 January, 08:46
Gates had the patent on Sars Cov2 in 2018. Look it up.

Jack’s Mama @HMH
26 January, 08:48
In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication
Does anyone else find it strange that a man that sooooo loves humanity has contributed ZERO to disabled people and autism. Don't even get me started that none of his billions have been given to dogs.🤔

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
26 January, 08:50
In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication
im truat you.

Mal Fatz @Malfor
26 January, 08:37
it's real.

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
26 January, 08:41
its way more then a manufactured cold. covid is a profit for ds people like gaTes ans FaucI types, like HiV. sick ds fucks