Robby Ball @perfectsliders
24 May, 02:07
On the same day we are set to release two whistleblowers inside Facebook, I was proud to stand next to Governor Ron DeSantis as he signed SB7072, a Florida law against tech censorship. Tonight at 8 p.m. we show you why this bill is so important. Veritas is set to release secret documents inside Facebook showing Silicon Valley executives will censor information they admit are “actually true events or facts,” in order to protect their narrative and advance their political orthodoxy. They do all of this without your knowledge, until now. Usually I don’t get behind legislation, but this is different. This is about something too fundamental. This is about retaking the public square.
https://t.me/JamesOKeefeII...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Monkey Werks @MonkeyWerks
Again, the States have to step in and take care of the problem - the Federal Government is a puppet regime
02:22 PM - May 24, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MonkeyWerks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Monkey Werks, click on at the bottom under it