Robby Ball @perfectsliders
Lin Wood (Telegram) - I understand the enemy is playing more games in continued efforts to falsely smear me and even besmirch my beautiful home at Tomotley and its history. I know the enemy monitors my messages on Telegram. The enemy does not fool me. I know who the enemy is. The enemy does not know, love, or worship God. I do ALL three. The enemy is already defeated.

“But thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision. Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence. The God of my mercy shall prevent me: God shall let me see my desire upon mine enemies. Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield. For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak.” - Psalms 59:8-12
01:56 PM - May 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robby Ball, click on at the bottom under it