Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 May, 06:22
THE SAME 70 MILLION WHO BELIEVE THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED I WOULD ASSUME ALSO

1. ARE CONSTITUTIONALISTS
2. ARE ARMED
3. DID NOT TAKE THE VAX
4. THINK FOR THEMSELVES
5. KNOW GOD LOVES THEM ,THEREFORE THEY FEAR NOTHING BUT HIM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
24 May, 08:42
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
There are a lot of people who voted for Trump who took the vaccine. I watched many in my family take it in horror when I assumed that they wouldn't. The programming is real and it doesn't just affect liberals unfortunately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
Yes, because they fear what they cannot see, yet it is the wrong thing
08:44 AM - May 24, 2021
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
24 May, 08:49
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I'm reading all this stuff about the vaccine and I'm becoming worried to death. If it's as bad as some of these memes are saying, then I'm going to be basically alone in the world. I pray they're wrong. I wonder if this could have been avoided? I have to be honest, and I've heard the explanation, but I'm not happy with Trump on this one.

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
24 May, 09:00
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
🚨Alert !!! MY OPINION!! It's all optics. Do I have freewill in deciding to get the jab? yes. Will I get the jab? No. Do I listen to what Trump says? Yes. When Trump says to go get the jab, will I? no..Why? because it is all optics. If you listen to Trump rallies and his interviews and Q you'll understand why millions and millions are NOT getting the jab. People have freewill to decide their fate. Again, just MY opinion. Am I wrong? Idk. Am I right? Idk..but I do know that this vax is experimental. That Trump made sure it was optional..cause, you know, the whole experimental thing. Don't blame Trump. Blame the people who do not research what they jab into their bodies knowing it is experimental. And you can't use the whole I didn't know scenario..it is plastered everywhere that it is experimental.. Again, MY opinion.😉