r363l l10n @r363ll10n
New reporting to CDC will leave the normal unvaccinated people to be covid tested

CherokeeOwl 🦉
10:46 PM - May 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 May, 12:36
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Those who know better than to have poison shoved into them are also refusing to have it shoved up into their brains through their nostrils. All testing will cease, no more cases of Covid to report and it's OVER!!! This is great news.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ruthanne Swift @RuthanneS
24 May, 01:26
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
what is strange is my 23 yr old daughter had a covid test done last month so she could go to her friend’s wedding, she said she was handed a q-tip and just had to swirl in each nostril, not far up her nose! I thought it was strange because my husband had one last year when he was admitted to the hosp for a stroke and they stuck it far up his nose! I’m wondering why collecting the specimen was changed 🤔🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 May, 11:56
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
never been tested- BRING IT!