Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
23 May, 04:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Pndlumswings in this post can reply
Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
25 May, 11:38
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Without having to spend a single dime to get everyone's information.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
24 May, 01:40

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
23 May, 10:17
He is so creepy

anon one @Gamma50
23 May, 10:08
I tried to use it. Found it obnoxious and tedious. With these so-called Facebook Friends following me about, I wondered, who needs enemies.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 May, 09:51
In response anon one to her Publication
same here, I saw it as a place for empathy for some or attention seeking people, stil is or just stupid stuff
the so called “friends” could care less once u leave except for a handful maybe if that...that was my experience anyway

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 May, 09:51
In response anon one to her Publication
same here, I saw it as a place for empathy for some or attention seeking people, stil is or just stupid stuff
the so called “friends” could care less once u leave except for a handful maybe if that...that was my experience anyway

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
23 May, 10:01
Grateful to say I didn't subscribe.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
23 May, 10:06
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
Me either... but that being said, it's not called the 'ALL SEEING EYE' for nothing. It knows all and sees everywhere👁️