Lynn Pistacchio @lynnpistacchio
10 January, 09:04
Military movement in front of the U.S. Capitol. Is this our proof?
The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law that empowers the President of the United States to deploy U.S. military and federalized National Guard troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection or rebellion. https://twitter.com/disclo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
10 January, 10:51
In response Lynn Pistacchio to her Publication
Did POTUS deploy these or are they sent from Ralph Northam in VA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Pistacchio @lynnpistacchio
Good Question! It wasn't clear, I know there were NG and other Military coming from several places I have read the last several days.
10:55 PM - Jan 10, 2021
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lynnpistacchio in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
11 January, 08:51
In response Lynn Pistacchio to her Publication
It may have been VA first, then POTUS Troops came in for the collection of the Traitors. I keep envisioning the Braveheart movie when the two "opposing" sides run towards each other and then hug.