CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 May, 10:48
we are on the precipice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 May, 11:13
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 May, 12:30
Trying to get my head around this great awakening is difficult. Millions of us are/have been awake and more every day. But the hardcore leftist liberals I have come across will not embrace this awakening if you covered it with sugar and gold dust. They will not embrace anything that conservatives/Trump supporters are aligned with. Ever. So why continue the shenanigans for some portion of the population that will never be patriots or love our America.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I AM HEARING THAT THEY WANT 80 PERCENT AWAKE. BUT I DO NOT THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN WITH MAINSTREAM MEDIA LIES. I CANNOT GET SOME OF MY FAMILY TO LSITEN., THEY THINK THEY HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS AND THEY WILL ARGUE TO THE DEATH AND NOT CONSIDER ANYTHING I SAY. I DO NOT EVEN TALK TO PEOPLE THAT ARE ACTING LIKE A KAREN. IF THEY LOVE THEIR MASK, I RUN THE OTHER WAY. I HAVE HAD 2 HEATED FAMILY DISCUSSIONS ABOUT MY REFUSAL TO GET A VAX, AND AM NOT DISCUSSING IT ANY MORE WITH ANYONE. MY BODY MY CHOICE.
12:33 PM - May 23, 2021
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
robin fineman @RobinD
23 May, 01:15
I had the vax argument with my neurologist! I've been
with him 30+ yrs. I USED to think he was the smartest
person I knew. He asked me 3x and blah blah blah
I can't go to his office anymore yada yada yada I would
kill his mother!! I told him I don't have that much power.
I'm going to say I won bc I'm not taking it.
Don't talk to anyone who doesn't get it yet. I've
tried for years. It's much quieter these days.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 May, 02:15
In response robin fineman to her Publication
wow, I dumped my doctor too!1 You are a lion!! My doctor made fun of me. Fook them!! They are liars. They are getting big money from it. I say this because a family member is a physicians assistant and has shared things over the years.
They also take these seminars that train them to bill for every penny and work on their retirement plan from the beginning, so I used to think they cared, but now I do not think so at all. they are like inhuman robots, and they do NOT tell us about the side effects of drugs they prescribe..

I have had doctors in the past that cared, and were not liars, but they are long retired.

robin fineman @RobinD
23 May, 01:08
We are only at 67%!!!! How will we ever reach
anything more while cnn spews it's constant lies??

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 May, 01:13
In response robin fineman to her Publication
yes, I feel the same way

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 May, 01:02

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I understand that they need msm to reveal some truths but this is so slow it is like molasses, and I do not see even 1 person that I know that is asleep waking up at all. very frustrating.

they brainwashed family and friends and they need to reveal truth or pay the total price. No deals for them unless they fess up!