Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
SUZY 676 @SUZY676
15 February, 01:52
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
They are Asian women.
To the Western world, the swastika generally represents mass-genocide and hate. However, long before the symbol was made synonymous with the terrors of Nazisim in the late 1930s, the swastika was, and still is, an auspicious symbol widely used to invite good fortune in many Asian countries

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephen Perry @Stephen_Perry
15 January, 09:11
😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Neve @Alex
15 January, 12:45
want all this filth doing a perp WALK IN SLOMO.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
15 January, 12:44
they all have them ..even the stupid ass bow on baldy is four..

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
15 January, 01:06
In response Alexandra Neve to her Publication
The masks too!

valkyrie jess @valkyrie_jess
15 January, 12:37
Lol sorry now see you said all 3

valkyrie jess @valkyrie_jess
15 January, 12:36
The one in middle has it on her dress also

15 January, 01:08
In response valkyrie jess to her Publication
The masks also. I can't see the bow, but someone else said it was on it too.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
15 January, 12:32
and on the masks of the black guy and woman.

15 January, 01:09
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
I noticed that after I posted it. Someone said on the bow too, but I'm blind and I can't see it.