OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
Follow the White Rabbit, NEO...

I/We offer you TRUTH > how much conspiracy can a single brain handle...?

The GREAT AWAKENING:
✅1000yr. old Satanic Pedophile / Cannibal Rings
✅Elite Luciferian Global Mafioso Families / Black Pope ( Rothschilds, Windsor, [Z] )
✅Global Depopulation Plan ( Gates, Fauci, Georgia Guide Stones )
✅Global Election Engineering ( FRAUD )
✅4th Reich is Alive
✅AI Enslavement / "VAX" mRNA CRSPR genome modification
✅UFO's: Verified "Real" by Pentagon ( Release of Classified A/V )

The Earth is Flat ( I speak only Truth. ) ✅

Question: Why is the Globalist NWO logo the map of a flat earth... ?

How far down the Rabbit Hole will your brain allow you to go?
03:29 AM - May 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
23 May, 07:29
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Gone a bit further than that, and all in the last year lol including Free Energy, hidden cures, hidden patents, Dinos (not real), Some of those 'big bombs' they scare you with (not real), 'Fossil' fuels (not real, oil is a natural, self replenishing product of the earth), Aviation Fuel (for the big commercial planes? Not real), Hitler (not what we have been told), the 'H' word (didn't happen), WWI and WWII, in fact most of the wars of the past two centuries at least (not what we are told) Germ Theory, Big Bang Theory, Theory of Evolution, Theory of Gravity, etc etc etc. In fact, I haven't discovered one single thing we have been taught about honestly and openly. It's a wonder my head hasn't exploded!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 May, 10:36
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
That's an impressive list...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 May, 05:18
"The Evergreen" ship, stuck in the SUEZ CANAL... ( Still there, folks. )

How long is the SUEZ CANAL, like in miles or kilometers?

How many "Locks" are there in the SUEZ CANAL.?

What does it mean, when one end of the SUEZ CANAL is the same level as the other end..?

( This stuff is easy, my 7 yr old gets it without hesitation... )

Overcoming the "Programming" ... . . . . . . 2020 wasn't about toilet paper, and 2021 isn't about COVID-19. It's about the TRUTH of the glorious creation we HUMANS are, and about other humans who have carried on and promoted "total control" over ALL INFORMATION, for their own greed. GREED.

Overcoming the programming is challenging.

Frankly, it sucks. You're the sucker, you moron. I was too. But...

BUT... When you realize Project Mockingbird & MK ULTRA actually work, you will realize, as did I... I'm not a moron, or a sucker, I was a victim before I even knew I was alive ---> and so were my parents, they had no clue.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
23 May, 05:44
THANKS! We the people need to hear this .. because shame is on the other side of the table.

23 May, 04:18
Are you truly awake?

I've witnessed the "wait, where's the curve?" from a cockpit at 30,000 feet. The pilot told me, "...we don't talk about that, ever."

https://youtu.be/3TLMbk3n2...