CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
Lin Wood on Telegram:

Please pray for him! ❤️🙏 Similar events have happened in my life too, affecting my children. It's heartbreaking to experience.
07:47 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by CindyQLouHoo in this post can reply
Barbi Holzmann @Barbih
26 January, 11:04
In response CindyQ LouHoo to her Publication
You are a blessing to not only the President but to the people around the world - You may think that you have lost friends, family, reputation and status, but you certainly have NOT -- millions are praying for you and you will be lifted up because you lift Jesus up! God Bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chandice McInerney @beechymermaid
26 January, 10:26
Praying for you Mr. Wood🙏✝️❤️🙏✝️ God bless you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
26 January, 09:55
🙏🙏 many many prayers for you and your family 🙏🙏

26 January, 10:25
In response Cindy LouWho to his Publication
Thank you! ❤️🙏 Appreciated!

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
26 January, 08:47
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 January, 08:34
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Man of God @ManofGod
26 January, 08:21
🙏🙏🙏

I’m no one @Iam4truth
26 January, 08:16
💞you can email him at lwood @fightback .law. he posted that on Telegram. send him good vibes!

26 January, 10:35
In response I’m no one to her Publication
Thank you! I think we should! ❤️🙏

Laura Montesano @Lmontesa57
26 January, 08:15
🙏🙏❤️

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
26 January, 08:15
Someday when this is over Lin and others will be considered heros. The journey is hard and painful. I pray this is over soon and Lin and others can rest easy. Lin's love of God and for his country and for truth is something to behold and aspire to.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
26 January, 08:12
Your situation is somewhat like Job. I have prayed you will receive a double portion of blessing of all you have temporarily lost. Hang tough Lin, millions of us know what you have sacrificed for our futures and our country. 🙏🇺🇸🌍❤

North Qf the border P@triot @Rickytee
26 January, 08:10
god bless 🙏🏼

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 January, 08:08
I am praying!!!! My children have not turned against me but they think I've lost my mind. I cannot imagine fighting the good fight and having this happen! Please pray for Lin and for open eyes for his children. 🙏🙏🇺🇸

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
26 January, 08:06
🙏🙏🙏GOD BLESS LIN.