Lege Net @LegeNet
Twitter is cancelling Science
by Simon
May 21, 2021

I have cited a statement made in the Texan Congress, which was reason enough to put me into a seven-day Twitter quarantine. Previously, I have been banned for posting my peer-reviewed vitamin D publication and a paper on the effectiveness of masks. Both Cancel Science and Cancel Culture are real. I fully understand that propaganda hoaxes and fake reports should be tackled. However, the public opinion is currently dominated by international big-tech in collaboration with governments and major media companies.

In that way, we are told what to think. Experts and journalists who still dare to speak up are silenced by the adherents of the self-declared truth. Once one comes up with arguments that do not correspond to the official narrative, the unperturbed swarm of mosquitoes is already on its way. Only rarely does the “feedback” go beyond ad hominem attacks.

Continue reading https://www.goddeketal.com...
03:45 PM - May 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by LegeNet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lege Net, click on at the bottom under it