Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
"Heaven makes heard the glory of God and the firmament shows the work of his hands." Psalm 19:1

Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. Genesis 1

#wwg1wga 🤔 #themoreyouknow
08:53 AM - May 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 October, 11:17
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
17:17 🙏💖🍀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 October, 12:09
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
29 October, 10:23
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Trying to fall asleep the other night I was looking at the poster of Jesus asleep in the storm at sea. It made me think of Jesus as a fetus curled up in the womb of Mary (the Ark) peacefully sleeping on a cushion, as opposed to Jacob, under the Law. sleeping on a rock.

Thinking about the rough seas I thought of the 'water above and the water below' being separated by a vault , The vault evokes the dome-like shape of a pregnant woman's belly and the salt water of the sea, the placenta.

Also makes me think of the Jesus saying "Follow me" (out of the womb" and "My Yoke is easy". This would not have meant the same thing in Hebrew but some things are saved up the be revealed later.
Daniel 12:4 ,,,"roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
29 October, 12:15
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️