Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
THEIR SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS IS THEIR DOWNFALL

GOD IS ALWAYS WONDROUS IN HIS WAYS. THEY THINK THEY CAN OUTSMART HIM.

EVIL DESTROYS ITSELF !

WE ARE HERE TO SHINE THE LIGHT ON IT BECAUSE THATS ALL IT TAKES
05:54 AM - May 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
22 May, 12:49
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Yes! It is definitely happening! Monkey's show on Friday connects so many "coincidental" intel dots from the air like all the Google balloons and agency planes that were hovering over North Carolina right before the White Hats rescued the 150 enslaved children. We see the panic activity over the audit locations and DJT's movements. Of course there aren't any coincidences and the sky gives us an Eagle eye view to what is happening and what could happen next.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 5 21 21 - YouTube

This is the Official Monkey Werx YouTube For Monkey Werx gear and products, go to Monkeywerxus.com/shop You can watch live SITREPs at patreon.com/monkeywerxu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 May, 12:50
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
Monkey is always fun to watch !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
22 May, 06:14
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
This is positive -
I tell you what
there is a battle going on to be the driver.
I want laugh but I know it is serious.
Some want to drive but cannot figure out where the vehicle is exactly.

22 May, 06:15
In response Happy Days to his Publication