Joe Olvey @jolvey99
21 May, 07:22
Any cops want to get on here and talk about how patriotic it is to have to register as a foreign agent? Who do you serve? It ain';t the people of this country. Who is it? Oh, and take off your sharia mask please so no one is compelled to throat punch you as you spew your bullshit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
21 May, 07:26
In response Joe Olvey to his Publication
still no takers aye...😂😂🐄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Olvey @jolvey99
21 May, 07:29
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
I have been fishing 3 different fishing hole for 3 months. No bites, they are all cowards.

21 May, 07:30
wondee how many crooked cops are on here...😂😂🐄

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
21 May, 07:37
The better question is: How many cops respect and enforce the Constitution?
Answer:L None

21 May, 07:47
yes...
like I said in my other reply...

It's not always about the Constitution...

although if they followed it...
they wouldn't be stinking dirty rat bastard cops...

well what do ya know

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
21 May, 08:05
I respectfully disagree, It is ALL about the CONSTITUTION! These corporate cops don't respect it. Can one of them please get their balls out of their wife's panty drawer and explain why? NO Because they are cowards.

yes...
read my other post...😂😂👍
08:10 PM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply
21 May, 08:11
It's what I said above...
isn't it...???

lol

Joe Olvey @jolvey99
21 May, 08:13
All I ask for is "Law and Order":. Not necessarily codes and statutes.