Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
21 May, 05:24
Today is my 40th Birthday πŸ₯³ The older I get the more I realize how precious life is! I have learned to embrace the ups and the downs, knowing that both have helped shape me into who I am today. I am so grateful for God, for my family, friends & for life! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈπŸ•Š
Last night I went to a beautiful sound bath, meditation and ecstatic dance event in Malibu which was much needed and helped bring deep healing on many levels.πŸ§˜πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸŽŠ
Early this morning I flew up to Montana and going to adventure time it going hiking, hitting up hot springs and to go finally check out Yellowstone National Park! I love being in nature so, so much!πŸŒ²β˜€οΈπŸ¦¬πŸŒ»
God Bless every one of you and sending out lots of Love & Light to you all! ✨❀️✨

#FamilyIsEverything #Hello40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TaraHarris in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tara Harris, click on at the bottom under it