Kandace Keithley @BirdClanMessenger
21 May, 03:52
Ghost Ezra is under attack and huge reveal - it's COORDINATED by some big name "Paytriot" accounts.

"Imagine calling yourself a Q follower while defending a Rothschild in the same breath? Jfk would be rolling over in his grave. Some of these Q accounts are worse than the lamestream media. No, sharing Newsweek hit pieces won't get you more followers. Probably just the opposite.😎" - Ghost Ezra

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 @RachelT
—-no im sorry I disagree. YES THESE DISINFO accounts DO hurt our movememnt !!! He is making us all look like crazy conspiracy theorists and anti-semites on top of that. nobody is agreeing with Rotchild. But GE giving people like this ammunition —-he has a lot of followers and now many are behaving like idiots and believing 1/2 the ninsense he puts out. he said tabbis suck on baby penis during circumcision—-that is sooo disgraceful. i have been to many circumcision ceremonies. its ridiculous. i am sorry I grew up amongst religious jews and i have great respect for them. yes i am sure there are bad seeds in every race or religion BUT seriously ? he puts out a lot of vile stuff —look at this post —it has shabbat candles —a shofar (blown by rabbi on Holy day) and a prayer book (siddur ) —-there is nothing cryptic about this—-
05:38 PM - May 21, 2021
In response Kandace Keithley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RachelT in this post can reply
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
21 May, 06:15
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Sorry Rachel, there are just too many of these stories to ignore.

It’s real, it happens.

https://www.independent.co...

https://www.newsweek.com/r...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
21 May, 06:22
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
ohhh...dont be sorry—-newsweek said it so it must be true right??? !!! I have been to hundreds of circumcisions in both australia america and Israel and I have never heard of such filth.

Kandace Keithley @BirdClanMessenger
21 May, 06:02
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
You need to understand that there is corruption in every tradition. That is what is being exposed. It's good versus evil. Not an attack against any single tradition. You may not have witnessed something but that doesn't mean it's not happening. And who cares what Newsweek readers think. They also attack us for believing Satanic pedophiles control the world. Why do you cherry pick?