MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
21 May, 03:16
Lots of speculation on the identities of-
Q ~ Mr Pool ~ Satoshi
Wat do they all have in common๐Ÿค”

Also; Wats ur thoughts on the incoming black swan event? I've been buying silver for afew years now & got a big booty of treasure๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Now I recently got into crypto & I'm HODL'n ๐Ÿฅธ No matter how many email alerts I get saying I'm up- I won't cash out. But how will this play out....
Trump told us BTC = human trafficking & much worse so wat happens wen it goes down? Will we lose wat we've invested in BTC & other ccp coins? Should I stick to USA more? Like Doge Token?

Saw this posted on the boards days ago wen crypto dropped like craZy ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Very viable info can be found on the boards if you have the patience 2 wade thru the ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Ok frens๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ leme hear ur thoughts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
Invest in RESOURCES, WOOD, COAL, METALS, Silver, Gold ETC, Production Companies. When the uses for BITCOIN drop (human Trafficking/Crime/TAX EVASION) value will Drop. I can't say if you will lose all your investment or not I do not know where you bought in but what happens if these CRYPTO currencies lose value or people stop using them for trading?
I know nothing. I do not KNOW this will happen but here is a question
How does bitcoin effect you EXCLUDING monetary gain?
Can you build a House with Bitcoin if its worth $0?
How about wood? Will wood always have a Value?
Had you invested in wood 4 months ago guess what you'd be rich ATM.
How about Coal?
Oil?
Metals?
See where I am Going?
Crypto Currencies only purpose is monetary Gain or Hiding the Flow of Transactions.
03:27 PM - May 21, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ragnorak in this post can reply
21 May, 05:39
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication
as a survivor I know the horrors that are financed with BTC anyone thats been on the darknet knows thats the form of payment used.
so yez I do feel guilty admitting I currently have $ invested but I couldnt watch everyone day trading & killin it and not get in on it๐Ÿฅธ
it seems the principle amount I invest never changez, but the profit $$$ goes up in the thousands but then within an hour it could disappear. But the original money never goes away. Maybe ill start taking the profit out & just use it to continuously buy more silver.
I really need to buy a safe๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 05:51
Too each there own not my place to judge you only to inform.

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
24 May, 02:44
Get rid of it while you can.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
21 May, 03:30
And locking you out of it completely if you don't comply.

21 May, 05:43
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
do tell wat u mean?
locking u out of your crypto account?

Fear Not @fearnot
21 May, 03:29
Spot on! I like how you think.

21 May, 03:30
In response Fear Not to her Publication
๐Ÿ™