Stac eyQ @StaceyQ
Why are they so hell bent on everyone getting the vaccine? Could it be 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
02:17 PM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by StaceyQ in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
30 May, 04:20
In response Stac eyQ to her Publication
Yes that man is right, It's called the demagogy-evil, in short: the devil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Taapken @SusyT
29 May, 03:38
Yes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
27 May, 09:16
Glad they're starting to wake up. Anons knew this back in March 2020.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
21 May, 05:37
I love this. I have been saying the same thing. As an RN I KNOW natural immunity is superior to any vaccine. The naturally immune (which is most of the population a year later) are the safe ones. Natural immunity usually lasts a lifetime. There is NO NEED for a vaccine. NO-body needs a vaccine for a "virus" that is 99.9% recoverable, has treatments and cures and has severe adverse reactions ( including DEATH). And the pharmaceutical industry is NOT held responsible. WAKE UP PEOPLE!

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
21 May, 05:28
Well if I end up in a concentration camp for refusing to comply, I'll save you a spot next to me in the cattle car.