Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Angels Here @sirhuckleberry
just now
What the hell?
My daughter just told me about ppl here having to pay for the damn covid tests. Like 3 or 400.00 for each test. Someone she knows tool the rapid test which is usually wrong and then took the better one which turned out to be negative and it ended up costing her almost 900.00$
Wth!
All we have heard on the news is about how FREE the covid tests are!!!
Nana will be keeping my little grandson more til July 1st cause some little kid at daycare showed positive on the rapid test (which is usually wrong). I said why not go get the better test cause he probably dont have it really. That is when she told me how much it costs.
Hell if I were the daycare operator I would pay for another test for the child myself. It would cost less than loosing clients from now to July 1st.

Geez, NOT SO FREE!
02:11 PM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
22 May, 12:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Some good news here nana about the PCR tests.

Hopefully this scam will soon be over.

Reiner Fuellmich is not to be messed with. He won his cases against Vokswagen and Deutchebank. He will win this case too, no doubt.

Ex-Chief Scientific Officer of Pfizer also involved in bringing this case. Some big guns here so fingers crossed!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
22 May, 12:40
Some good news here nana about the PCR tests.

Hopefully this scam will soon be over.

Reiner Fuellmich is not to be messed with. He won his cases against Vokswagen and Deutchebank. He will win this case too, no doubt.

Ex-Chief Scientific Officer of Pfizer also involved in bringing this case. Some big guns here so fingers crossed!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
21 May, 02:40
Sounds like a ploy to deter people away from using the more accurate test. Which of course, doesn't go along with their evil narrative! There must be some way to fight against this. Perhaps if all parents stand up and demand the "right" testing for their children, instead of the total "for free" crap they offer?? Geez...made in China with a Biden kickback, I'm betting! πŸ™„
God Bless All.
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
21 May, 02:22
The tests are offered free here on the government websites in the UK.