Agnes Lee @agneslee
Dictator Nancy Warns House Members “If You’re Not Vaccinated, Then Don’t Even Come To The Floor”!

#MAGA #Trump #wwg1wga #STOPTHESTEAL #Potus #QANON #Freedom #Biden #WhiteHouse #realdonaldtrump #maga2020 #Q #Republican #government #Trump2020 #politics

Read More Here
👇👇👇
https://rednewspaper.com/?...
07:41 AM - May 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by agneslee in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
08 June, 10:57
In response Agnes Lee to his Publication
She cannot force someone to be vaccinated. She cannot take away representation from a state. She must think she is important. Someone take a poll.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 May, 08:40
Let all the Dims into the building, lock the doors, board up the windows, block their tunnels, and let them ROT.

Anyone who still carries a torch for these bastards is lost, gone, irretrievable, insane.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
08 June, 10:58
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Don't forget the RINOS.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 May, 08:35
I can't believe this country is being held hostage by that pedo scumbag bloodliner. SHIT give it all the death shots, since they like luciferase so much.

SPORTS @SPORTS
21 May, 07:50
How do all of these people get into the same room with this cunt and not choke her to death?

Asking for every American she has tried to kill over the last 4 mother fucking decades.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 May, 07:51
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I DO THIS WHEN I SEE HER ON TV SPORTS ..BAHAHA