Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Amercian Jewel @AmericanJewel
26 January, 11:39
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
😡Seems a bit coincidental now that loser *Biden supposedly won. NOW WI wants to fight back? NOW they want to overturn the mask mandate? I call BS. They're just trying to win over the people. Weren't they part of the fake election ballots? NEVER forget what these criminals (all Blue States) did to President Trump!!😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amercian Jewel @AmericanJewel
26 January, 11:40
In response Amercian Jewel to her Publication
Don't misunderstand me. I'm all for ending the masks (mask burning party ahead!) It's just how slimy and sneaky they are going about it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nonay Adams @Nonay41
26 January, 09:46
we need to end the mask mandate everywhere! Let's get in with our lives. I am so upset about the vaccines they are trying to push on us.

Sarah Daams @SRHDAAMS
26 January, 08:23
lets hope the vote passes thursday!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
26 January, 08:21
END THIS BULLSHEIT NOW!!!

Lisa Story @TurkeyBakon
26 January, 08:19
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY. PLEASE SAY IT'S SO!!

DB! DB! @DB_aldwin
26 January, 08:18
im hoping this is TRUE (heard Evers cannot veto) - I live in this silly state! i feel like counties will continue the mandate - and i live in DANE 😐 soooooo but fingers crossed! everyone here that i come acoss is ASLEEP and SHEEP sadly ☹️

LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
26 January, 08:11
this needa to happen in every single state. its overdue!

sarah valdetero @sassycat7583
26 January, 07:09
#take it off