NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
20 May, 07:13
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯This man is a LEGEND!!!πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
20 May, 08:54
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Very impressive! Standing up for his constitutional rights in a calm manner. He was right--he knows more about the law than the police officers! Tragic that law inforcement officials are so clueless about the law and our constitution.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
20 May, 08:57
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
they're not clueless...

but deliberately against it...

professional criminals in a government uniform...
usually are...

20 May, 08:59
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
Good point. Yes, I agree. It's part of the current war--good against evil.

20 May, 09:00
The war that has stolen my life...

Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
I am so sorry. It has stolen so much from so many--for centuries. Heaven help us as we proceed through this unprecedented storm. I hope it's true that the war has already been won. Not being on the inside or connected to anyone who is, it's difficult to know. I hope you can be an example of the Phoenix that arises from the ashes. Infinite blessings to you, Friend, as you move forward on your Path.
09:06 PM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply
20 May, 09:11
my path has been bulldozed , cut down and been recycled...
stolen...

It's been going on for a very long time...granted

but it's just so big and one eyed
it's never included those that got me...
only the ones that got the important people...

One day it might...
who knows...

not me

20 May, 09:23
Is it possible there could be another way forward for you that you have not yet seen? So much has been stolen from so many at the hands of the evil ones....while they laugh and scoff at us. I hope you have supportive friends. So many seem to be moving through this alone--ostracized by family and friends for believing and living outside of the "matrix" But it is those who have stepped outside the matrix who will rebuild our world--if destroying the psychopathic matrix is successful.