CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 May, 03:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Frankenfitz @MichaelFitz4
17 May, 07:22
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
do it. And everyone will laugh at you. You have no right to enter a private entity - restaurant, store, etc. They have a right to refuse you service, if for no other reason than you being stupid as shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 May, 11:59
In response Mike Frankenfitz to his Publication
actually you are wrong t
regarding vaccination status

Mike Frankenfitz @MichaelFitz4
this is the point where you tell me the storm is coming and make some completely inaccurate comment about HIPPA. save it.
08:46 PM - May 20, 2021
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MichaelFitz4 in this post can reply
True North @TrueNorthGirl
20 May, 09:38

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 May, 09:06
No, I am above that. Why would I waste my time. I declared sovereignty a long time ago. US Government does not currently exist. I will not give any authority or consent to the criminals posing as politicians. None of them.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
20 May, 08:57