CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
17 May, 03:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Frankenfitz @MichaelFitz4
17 May, 07:22
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
do it. And everyone will laugh at you. You have no right to enter a private entity - restaurant, store, etc. They have a right to refuse you service, if for no other reason than you being stupid as shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
18 May, 07:04
In response Mike Frankenfitz to his Publication
FOOOOKIN SCUMBAG TROLL

Mike Frankenfitz @MichaelFitz4
Yes "Bill", that's exactly what I am. Go back to your conspiracies, find someone to blame for your bad decisions in life. Don't take self accountability, rather, follow Trump, he'll give you someone to blame as he spews racism and hate. Your problems in life are your making, not some cabal.
08:45 PM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by MichaelFitz4 in this post can reply
True North @TrueNorthGirl
20 May, 09:36

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
20 May, 08:51
Hey idiot . My lifes fine i'm rich with a beautiful wife and three college grad kids. retiring to my sailboat this year in S America. But this country is foooked cause of Blind idiots like you who think there arent these problems . you got nothing better to do than harrass people who are hoping for a better life ...... Scumbag Troll