r363l l10n @r363ll10n
20 May, 05:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
20 May, 05:43
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
WHY DOES THIS EVEN MATTER. After the EBS and over the summer a new government will form, WHY DO THEY KEEP TALKING ABOUT 2022 AND 2024 ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by downscale in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
20 May, 06:47
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Yup, have to try and keep half of America who is still asleep in the dark so they don't know the truth. Nice "Great Awakening". Pfffftttttttttttttttt!

What a bunch of mother fucking bullshit. Duncan STILL alive? Cuomo? Whitmer? Schiff? Sterling? Shapiro? Parent? John Albert Fetterman? Jesus mother fucking Christ already!

Let's get the fuck on with it!

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
20 May, 06:48
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I'm not saying keep them in the dark. I'm saying NOT showing your hand on the grand stage till it's time to be played.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
20 May, 06:52
In response SPORTS to his Publication
tie me kangaroo down
sport
tie me kangaroo down...

https://m.youtube.com/watc...