Only people mentioned by Patriotgirl17 in this post can reply
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
02 February, 09:25
In response Patriot Girl17 to her Publication
Isn't that the truth?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
old goat @oldgoat73
28 January, 01:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Shaffer @Jshaffer
28 January, 01:38
yes that is me. but I payed for it. still keep doing it though, because it is the right thing to do.

Novax Cue @Novax
27 January, 06:55
I think it's probably safe to say the all the anons here are the black sheep. I know I am, but at least I have woken a few of them up in the process.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
27 January, 06:50
yep Guilty as well 👍👍👍

Seven Sense @IoDrew
27 January, 06:46
Guilty 😎

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 January, 06:45
OMG. RIGHT. ON. !!!
Now you all know who the black sheep in my family is... 😂

Leanne Howard @LeanneH7
27 January, 06:43
Yes!!! Thats me. 😆