Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
Less than two weeks after Bill and Melinda Gates called it quits, U.S. Navy SEALs stormed a Gates’ owned property in northwest Wyoming and clashed with security forces Gates had hired to protect the 492-acre ranch.

The U.S. military approved the raid after Gates’ estranged wife, Melinda, contacted Donald J. Trump with news that Bill, whom she called a psychopathic, evil genius, had visited Epstein Island 24 times between 1997-2017 and, on Epstein’s advice, had spent $36,000,000 to excavate his own subterranean “child dungeon” beneath Irma Lake Lodge.

https://realrawnews.com/20...
03:52 PM - May 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Have Faith @rAnnbci
20 May, 04:34
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I would certainly love for this to be true, but......IDK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 04:17
In response Have Faith to her Publication
I do know for certain this is not the original Bill Gates; and, because of that, the article could very possibly be true

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 May, 04:02
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
It was brilliant of Q to use the puppet Melinda to be the one to publicly expose her evil husband. Ha! Brilliant. That purchase put him into a spiritual war of its own with local monks- very symbolic of things to come from the man who wanted to luciferace with his 666 patented tattoo our hands- "Buffalo Bill Gates Buys Lake Irma, May Have Started Holy War Against Cloistered Monks.." https://goinglikesixty.com...

20 May, 04:17
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Yes, I thought it was brillant as well, use fake Melinda to expose evil BG