Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 May, 07:26
He was in my dreams again only as this little boy with a that hair!
My Dad died the same day in 91. He was my rock too. Miss his still this made me cry.
No more sad today only happy for all the memories.
We wont allow this to stand but vengeance is the Lords.
wainthepain01

Best ever sexiest man alive.
Kind of an American prince.
Closest thing to Royalty we have ever had.

https://youtu.be/JQyaSiQdx...

There was never a time in history that he wasnt famous.

https://youtu.be/eRpTKlkrO...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
20 May, 10:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Bless
He is coming!
👇👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Robertson @Janwr
20 May, 12:55
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
Why The BLACKEYE???

Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Jan Robertson @Janwr
24 May, 08:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
No S**t Sherlock! I am aware of the bump on the bridge of his nose ...but a foolish choice of photograph....given our extensive knowledge of what "BLACK EYES are associated with. And also given that a Military Air Crash has occurred (within the past couple of hours out of Andrew's Airforce Base) crashed in Las Vegas. Pilot deceased!!!! Coincidental ...or Mathmatically Impossible?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 May, 09:51
In response Jan Robertson to her Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 May, 09:51
In response Jan Robertson to her Publication
Last I looked Nana did not have Sherlock in my name.
What does this post have to do with a crash in Vegas?
That is terrible. Terrible every single soldier we lose, but I see no correlation to this post.